
So this past week has been a little hectic! I took Emma to the doctor on Wednesday because she has been sick for over a month, our doctor said she may have asthma because she did not have a temperature to go with her coughing and runny nose. Blah! So he gave her a script for her cold and a script for asthma, just in case it is a cold and not asthma and the other way around. So we've been having fun giving her, her inhaler. She hates the chamber that we got to give her the inhaler, she plays with it until it's time to use it! She likes the cold medicine though, which I guess is okay she takes it!! Then this past Sunday, she wasn't feeling very good. Then it all started. Diarrhea like crazy!! She vomited once and got it everywhere! I was covered, moms chair was covered and a little bit of the floor. So needless to say she got that baby flu that has been going around. :O( She hasn't been doing much but sleeping, but that is okay, she needs to get better.
Friday night, we had Martha and Sam over for a sleepover!! It's always exciting to have Martha and Emma together! Those two are a riot! Emma has a little toddlers bed in her room. She doesn't sleep on it yet just plays on it, so her and Martha would sit on the bed and read books together! Sam and I gave the girls a bath that night too, they had lots of fun! Then when I took them home Saturday afternoon, we stayed and played at there house. Martha has a little kitchen set and was teaching Emma how to make coffee and bacon on her little stove!! Emma carried around a cup and fork and was stiring her 'coffee' with her fork and drinking it! Was so cute! These girls are going to get into so much trouble when they get bigger!! hahaha
Saturday evening, Emma and I went to Adam's cousin Jays wedding reception out in Magrath. Adam was in Calgary picking up his tickets for his concert tomorrow. It was very nice. Very warm in the gym (I think that's what we were in!!) but nice! The Bride, Brittney, was beautiful. Emma loved the beading on her dress. The Groom, Jay, looked like a very happy man and sure does clean up nicely! I've only seen him a few times and it was in jeans and a t-shirt, so him in a suit was quite a change! McEvitt and Kelli were at the reception so we were able to see them. Emma doesn't think to much of McEvitt, but goes to Kelli just fine! So Kev, she just doesn't see you enough!! *hint*hint* lol David, Ashley and Daxton are down as well. I got to see them last night but Emma hasn't yet. Hopefully she gets better soon so she can visit with her Aunty and Uncle!!
Sunday was a lazy day for all of us, Adam was going to go paintballing but it was too cold outside. Emma and I went to my Moms, which I am grateful we did and I didn't decide to stay home. That's when Emma started getting sick! Mom and Tabitha helped me clean her up from her pooping and vomiting. I'm telling you was a 2 mans job!
Well, aside from Emma being sick we are doing good. Hope everyone is having a wonderful, snowy day!!











No comments:
Post a Comment