Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I cannot believe how beautiful it has been outside after having that snow storm a week ago!!! It's soo nice!! This past Friday I just about had a heart attack, Emma fell down the stairs at my Moms house!!! I have never moved so fast in my life!! She was trying to be a big girl and walk down the stairs! She does good when there is a railing to hold on to, but when there isn't....not so good. Thank goodness she didn't get hurt, well she did get hurt found a pretty big bruise on the inside of her right knee, which I think is pretty impressive for falling down 4 stairs! If that would have been me, I would have been bruised head to toe, she is one tough cookie! I got a lecture from Mom and Dale about making sure the baby gate is up, and you bet that sucker gets put up when I walk through the door!

Sunday, we all went mini-golfing! Was soo much fun! We took Emma's golf clubs that my Mom got for her for Easter. She would hit the ball with her little club, so cute! And me being a little lazy...I brought the camera so I could take pictures but I left it in the car and didn't go back and get it!! So I have no pictures to show of her first mini-golf experience!! She hit the ball with her club the first few holes and we just added one stroke up from the highest of ours for her score. About the 9th hole she decided she didn't want to hit it anymore, so we would just toss it towards the hole and she's run after it so we could hit our balls!! There is one hole that has a little hutt that has two holes that the balls go down and then end up at a different spot, well she would put her ball down the hole, run to the other side watch the ball come out and go back again! She did 4 times till we had to move to the next hole! At this time she finally figure out that the ball needs to go into the little hole! So after we tossed her ball, she'd get it and put it in the hole! lol We counted them as 2 strokes! Needless to say with everyones effort, Emma beat us!! lol Then we went for ice cream and to Henderson to the new park to play. Emma had fun at the park, so many kids and puppies!! She didn't much car for the swings but loved the slides! And every dog that walked by she had to point and bark at it! What a turkey!!

Yesterday we had Lincoln over at our house. I had to be home so the telus guy could fix our phone line so we could have a phone! I don't think he liked it much, there was too many girly toys and Emma only wanted to play with her babies so he read alot of books!! Then after lunch and naps we went for a walk to go visit Granny! We didn't get far because Granny was on her way to our house to get us! So we ended up at Grannys, Lincoln walked around the driveway while Emma pushed a bubble lawn mower for them to play with the bubbles!! Those two are so cute together!!
Hopefully this week stays nice, it's been so nice being able to go outside without a winter coat on!! Soon we can break out the shorts and capris!! Oh yes, our "cousin" (I guess that's what we can call her) Nancy had her babies this past week, two beautiful little girls Charlotte and Danica!! Can't wait to go see them! Emma is just going to love them! We are still waiting for Erica to have baby....patiently! So then we'll be making a trip north to go visit my Dad and Shirley and of course to see Erica and baby!! :O) This is a good month..so far!!
Charlotte Quinn Danica Genevieve With their big brother Mathieu

No comments:

Post a Comment