So first off I would like everyone to know how much work has been put into making this page look soo good!! I was on here for almost 3 hours last night trying to figure out all the quirky things this blog has. I still don't know how to do half the stuff that can be done. I tell ya, these things should come with instructions or something!!! I will perfect it one of these days and this page will be phenomenal!
Nothing too exciting to tell about. Emma and I spent all week with Lincoln. Granny bought us a wagon so I could take Emma and Lincoln for walks! So much better then one walking and the other in the stroller, or better yet both of them walking!! Don't get me wrong they both are good little walkers but it tooks us almost 20 minutes to get to the end of a block because they both had to stop and look at everything!! Not that I'm complaining about that but it's just easier to have them both in the wagon!! Emma loves going for walks in the wagon, there's a little cup holder and she puts her water/juice in it and just sits back and relaxs! I'll have to get some pictures of them in the wagon next time we are hanging out with Lincoln!
My fiasco with telus is finally over! Monday a guy came and fixed my phone lines so that my phone number was the number being used, not the people upstairs. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday....my phone had no dial tone!! I talked to someone at telus every single day and they all told me it was probaly my phone so when the line started to work agin to phone them back. So when the phone did get a dial tone, I did phone them back and by 7pm that night it was gone again. So finally a guy came to my house to see why this was happening. He was outside for almost half an hour till he came down stairs to try out the phone line. He informed me that the plastic around the lines were worn off, the copper wire was green and when he touched one of the wires to move it, he said it all but crumbled in his hands!!! My phones eh?! Freaking telus, I'm glad I got a smart telus guy out to fix this otherwise we'd probably still have this problem. He said the lines had to have been like that for awhile for them to be so bad!! Sure says something about the ones who hook up our lines out in Raymond now doesn't it!! So we are pretty excited that our phone line now works, and we have internet!
Adam is pretty excited about the internet, he has been on his world of warcraft since it has been working!! Doesn't surprise anyone! Today he went out paintballing in Taber. Said they were doing something along the lines of bush paintball????!!!! Basically no set ups or anything just trees and bushes! Fun, I guess!
Emma and I didn't do much, I haven't been feeling very good today so we didn't go to church. We did go to town got me some drugs to hopefully make me feel better and picked up a fish and tank from a friend!
Now our fish story... We have three goldfish already in a goldfish bowl. The fish that we were given is a bayta (??Sp??) So I moved our three fish into the bigger tank and the new fish into the little goldfish bowl. While I was doing that I had Emma hold on the new fishes food while I moved them around. And she did. She left the kitchen once and now we can't find the food! I've looked in every hiding place that she uses and no food! So, when Adam gets home tonight we will be doing a search party to find the missing fish food! She usually goes and puts it on the shelf wher the fish bowl is but this time she hide it! Next time she won't be holding the fish food, she can hang on to something else!!
2019 -- My Top 10 Year In Review
6 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment