
So I figured it would be fun to have a blog. Yes, crazy but it's such a great way to let those who live far away what's going on here. Not that anything exciting is happening at the moment, which makes this a great time to start!!
I'll start with what's happening with us! Adam is working full time at Timber Tech building trusses for houses. He works Monday to Friday, so Emma and I only get to have him around all day on the weekends. We enjoy that. He spends Sunday morning/afternoon paintballing while Emma and I are at church. One of these days he'll come to church with us instead of paintballing. One day! ;o)
I am currently unemployed, just can't seem to find a job anywhere...well I shouldn't say that no one seems to want to hire me! I applied to go to hair school but there was some complications with the school so I am holding off till that gets cleared up. Right now, Emma and I are watching her cousin Lincoln while his mommy and daddy are working/at school. We've done that for a couple days now and have had fun. I am taking a waxing course anda pedicure course in the next few month, so hopefully something good comes of that.
Emma, Emma, Emma. 15 months old and getting into everything! She is a walking machine and talks up a storm. She says "What's this?" "Here" "There she is" "Hi" "Emma"and a few more but I can't remember off the top of my head! She's been sick for the last 7 weeks, and we just found out that she may have asthma......so we are giving her an inhaler four times a day now, which really sucks because she doesn't like it at all!! We are still hoping she's getting over a cold, we have medicine for that too. Crossing our fingers! She loves animals! Says the noises to a few, the cow,dog, kitty, duck. It's pretty cute! She's growing like crazy, 24lbs now! Not exactly sure how tall she is, I'm going to say 35inch....
Well I have to stop now, Emma is screaming. I think it's time for a nap!











thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMiss Emma is one fasinating little girl, reminds me of her mommy when she was little! INTO Everything! lol
lots of fun coming your way as the years go by.
enjoy, and keep sharing
Interesting!! Can't wait to read more. :)
ReplyDelete