Okay, so I kind of suck at keeping up to this blog! But that's probably because nothing too exciting is happening that I feel the need to share things with everyone! I know we need to get a more exciting life! haha Well lets see if I can recap from the past month!.....
End of May....Yup got nothing! Beginning of June...nothing really, spent most of our time hanging out with Lincoln and Adam working. Our weekends are usually spent at one of our mothers houses, usually my mom on Saturday and Adams on Sunday. Usually how it goes! Hmm... What else is there..... I really have nothing! haha
Emma has had a little rash on her hand, arm and leg...but it went away as soon as I made a doctors appointment to find out what it was from! I am still not sure what caused it, not like I was putting differnt lotions or soap on her....we think maybe it was something in the air that may have caused the rash. But it is gone so that is good! What else has Emma been up too...getting into a lot of trouble! The terrible two's are coming alot sooner then I was expecting!!! She is sure trying out my patience lately! Knocked over a pod of wax, opens and closes the dvd player and even changes the movies in them (Yeah she knows how to use the dvd player!!!) pulls all her clothes off of her shelf..which brought me to making some baskets to put her clothes in, in hopes that she won't pull the clothes off the shelf anymore....so far so good but it's only been a few hours!! She is a little terror! I know hard to believe, but she is! lol
So..what's new with Adam..nothing much. Working still, playing soft ball with some guys from his work a couple evenigs a week, plays paintball every other Sunday. That's about it!
As for myself, nothing to exciting...I got a job at Thyme Maternity in the park place mall...start there this coming Friday. I am pretty excited, I loved shopping there when I was pregnant and the upside of working in a store like that.....I won't be able to buy anything!! Haha well until maybe next fall! ;o) I've been making some baskets for Emmas room, bought some cheap baskets from the dollar store and covered them with girly receiving blankets!! They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! (I"ll post pictures after I get her room organized!) Well I better go, Emma just woke up from her nap, so she's going to want some lunch!!
2019 -- My Top 10 Year In Review
6 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment