Monday, October 4, 2010

Some serious updating!!

Wow, it's been forever since I've been on here to write anything! Either my life is just crazy busy or I just procrastinated soo long! Oh well, I'm here now so...this is either going to be super long or super short. We'll see how much I want to write!!

Okay, so let's back track a little here, my last post was the end of June! Holy....okay I may leave some things out so bear with me if I forget something that included you!! haha So let's start with July...

So July, on July 1st we watched the parade at Justan and Celena's place (my brother and sister-in-law). Was fun, Emma love the horses!! She would get excited as soon as she would see one coming down the street! At one point Uncle Justan took her out to the road to see if he could get some candy, everyone would throw candy at the people beside us but never to us! So he tried, but no one threw candy while he was out there! He even tried with Brooklynn but still to no avail, but I think he did end up stealing a couple pieces from the kids next to us! The afternoon/evening of the 1st we got to celebrate Daxton's 1st birthday!! Was lots of fun! All of Daxton's cousins were there, so Emma had so much fun playing with a bunch of new kids!! After all the craziness of the party Emma fell asleep with Uncle David, which was pretty exciting because she isn't used to him quite yet. So we of course took pictures of this!! That night we watched the fireworks at the rodeo grounds. We stayed in the car because of the horrible bugs outside. Was okay, however Emma only watched the first few minutes and fell asleep! So I had to hold her and try to look out the window of the car to see the fireworks. Was pretty uncomfortable! But she thought they were pretty cool!! There's probably more stuff that happend in between all of this but I can't remember off the top of my head!! July 15th, beautiful little Makayla was born! I don't remember what time but the 15th to my cousin Cassie and her boyfriend Kody. Martha was soo excited to have a baby sister!! July 31st was Adam's friend Brians wedding! He married a girl named Brittney out here in Raymond. Adam was one of the groomsmen. Which by the way he looked pretty darn good all dressed up if I do say so myself! There wedding was beautiful, colors were so nice together. Everyone looked good!!


So now for August!! August 1st we celebrated my Grandpa McCoy's 80th birthday!! Was a lot of fun. We got to see family we have not seen in many years and Adam got to meet more of my extended family!! Finally got a picture of Emma with her Great-Great Aunty Emma!!
August 5th we went to the RCPM Musical Ride in Milk River. Was a very interesting day! Emma was soo excited to go, I kept telling her that we were going to go see some horses!! The first performance that happened was with the police dogs, and she loved that because of all the dogs. In between the two performance we went for a walk and saw the RCMP mascot, Emma wouldn't let me get within 10 feet of him! So we didn't get a picture, Brooklynn did okay until she realized what was beside her!! Then when the horses finally started coming down to their preformace, she was soo excited until they got close to us! I have never seen her move so fast in her life to get away from something that wasn't even coming to her!! We were sitting on small bleachers, I want to say 4 rows, I was sitting on the 2nd row, Shirley was a few people down from me and my Grandma was sitting behind me. Emma went from me to Grandma Shirley to Great Grandma! She cried and cried, until she finally realized that they were not going to get her, then she sat there and watched. At the end the horses lined up around the arena for people to pet them ask the RCMP guys questions, etc...well we had to walk by three of them to get out....not so fun! Screamed the whole way through!!

August 9th, my cousin Nick welcomed his little man, Kohnner to the world. We are all pretty excited that we finally have a boy on the Graves side!! The end of August Emma and I went camping in Writing-on-Stone with my dad. Adam unfortunately had to work all week so he wasn't even able to come down for the day. Emma got to sleep in a tent for the first time this time camping!! Was lots of fun, she thought it was pretty cool!! We spent a lot of time at the river, playing in the water. One night, my dad and I tried to take pictures of the hundreds of bats that were flying around! I will say that those suckers come really close to you! Stupid bugs that have to fly over our heads!! On our last day, Shirley, Sandra and I went tubing down the river. Was soo much fun and I finally got to even out my tan!!
Also, the end of August we found out that we are expecting baby number 2! Was a big surprise, but we are looking forward to having two beautiful babies! Emma seems pretty excited about a baby, she pats my belly once in awhile and says "baby in there" So cute! She's going to be a great big sister! Everyone, especially Adam, is hoping that this one is a boy! But there are a few that hope it's another girl! I'm indifferent, a girl would be nice due to the tons of girl stuff we have already, but a boy would be nice because we already have a little girl! We'll see! On the 18th of October we get to hear our babies heart beat for the first time! I am pretty excited!! Right now, we are ten weeks and are due the end of April.
As well, the end of August became a bump in the road for us as well. Adam and I have split up and are hopefully going to get things in our lives straight and get everything figured out before baby arrives. Adam moved in to Lethbridge with his friend Brian and his wife Brittney. It's been hard not having him around, but he knows that we love him and miss him and hope that we will be a family again soon.
September...well September 5th, my cousin Robin finally had her little girl, Berlyn! We were all excited of course but she lives soo far away that we won't get to see her till next year, but it'll be worth the wait! I started working full time at Thyme Maternity and have been enjoying working there. However, the working so much is starting to tire me out, but being pregnant doesn't really help that out much either! Emma and I moved in to a 6plex in Raymond just down the street from Sue (Adam's Mom). It's been exciting, we have a full place to ourselves and Emma just loves that we have a little deck that she can play on! That's been her favorite place in the house since we've lived there! I still have some unpacking to do, but working all day and being so tired at night...it'll take me another month to get it all done!! But it'll get done and I won't have to worry about moving for a little while!! Adam went to his 'Disturbed' concert in Calgary this past weekend, he said it was soo awesome! Bought some stuff, of course!
October 1st, Patrick and Lynsey had there little guy, Carson. We are all pretty happy about that. Emma thought he was pretty cool, wanted to hold him and carry him around! Such a great helper! Hopefully it doesn't take me another 4 months to get back on here and update everyone on the wonderful life we are living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment